cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Proposal is DISABLED in Standard Order Availability Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me solve my issue, I almost checked everything under SPRO>SD>BF-->Availability Check, but still cannot resolve my issue.

Following are the symptoms of the issue that I'm encountering:

Material cannot be confirmed (even though there are stocks)

Complete Delivery, Delivery proposal & One time delivery are disabled in Availability Control Screen

Here are some of the relevant configs which I checked:

OVZJ entry for sales area is C (Delivery proposal)

Checking group maintained in Material Master

Any ideas please? ANy help would be much appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check the reservations for the material in MD04. The available quantity might have been confirmed for earlier sale orders and hence reserved for those sale orders.

2) Check the inhouse production time in MRP2 view of the material master. It should be filled with production lead time.

3) In OVZ9, the checkbox "check w/o RLT" is unchecked.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check the reservations for the material in MD04. The available quantity might have been confirmed for earlier sale orders and hence reserved for those sale orders.

There are 11,000 cases in unrestricted stock. No reservations for the material.

2) Check the inhouse production time in MRP2 view of the material master. It should be filled with production lead time.

Done

3) In OVZ9, the checkbox "check w/o RLT" is unchecked.

This is our current setup

Net, issue is still there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in MD04 & CO09, if the material has some reservations/requirements. I am sure the material is having one of those hence it's not getting confirmed eventhough you can see the stock in MMBE under un-restricted.

Do let me know.

Hrishi