cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders going back to credit block after being released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Orders are being flipped back to credit block even though they are released manually in VKM3. After the hourly rescheduling batch job run, the orders that were released from credit block change back to blocked. I did set the %deviation to 1% so even though there is no change in the order, it just changes to credit block status after the rescheduling batch job. Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check with the help of Technical Analyst is there any user exit is activated ?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

under Released documents are still unchecked .

Give number of days 3 days or 4 days i hope it will work other wise u need ise user exit .

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3.

in no redit check araea.

i hope it will use full for you.

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just changed the deviation % to 1 and included no. of days to 10 which helped in this issue.

But there is another issue happening now.

Orders for a customer are going on credit block even though in FD32 only 99.12% credit limit is used. There is a risk category 3 assigned to this customer in OVA8 which basically has below settings:

Update - 000018

No. of days for considering open items - 150 days

Open orders and Open deliveries checked

Any thoughts?

Edited by: carrie anderson on Oct 8, 2008 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenver rescheduling takes place the credti management process will be triggered and again the released orders will be blocked and this is a normal feature in SAP. There is no configuration steps to stop this and the only way out is through ABAP. Either you can use a routine or user exit in credit management to control.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give more details about what kind of code changes are required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVA8 transaction, there is a field no credit check. Here, you can create a custom routine and incorporate the ABAP code.

You need to check for the document value/qty and if there are no changes then you can stop the document from credit processing so that it doesn't end up in blocking of the document due to credit reasons.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you relased the order from VKM3, did you save it?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I save it and it is released. But it goes back to credit block after the batch job runs for rescheduling.