cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to be able to raise ONE sales order --> MULTIPLE outbound deliveries --> and ONE invoice/ billing doc. For example: If I create 1sales order for 5units of Item A --> create 3outbound deliveries of 1unit each then 1invoice for the 3units delivered; I want to be able to go back and create 2 outbound deliveries of 1unit per delivery for the undelivered items on the sales order.

Details of the SAP config done so far: I have created a new sales document type 'ZASD', new delivery type 'ZASD', new billing document type. I have also created a new sales document item category 'ZTAN' and populated the billing relevance field to ''G - order related billing of the delivery quantity''. Finally, I populated the billing quantity field to ''B'' in copy control setting VTFA - item level.

After all these config settings, everything seems to working well ONLY that I cannot create 'subsequent MULTIPLE deliveries (2 outbound deliveries of 1unit each as in paragraph one above) after billing the initial set of deliveries (i.e. 3 outbound deliveries as in the above case).

Please review and see if there is any settings I have missed out in config, that needs to be adjusted?

Thanks and regards,

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Felix

Since you are creating delivery related invoice, you should check in VTFL where for ZTAN and for the combination of your delivery type and billing check whether you have maintained "B" for the field "Billing quantity" and also sign "+" for Pos./neg. quantity

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your suggestions were very useful - many thanks for your help.

Cheers, Felix

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Felix

I am sorry that your problem is in delivery, please go to VTLA, select your item category for the combination of your order type and delivery and check whether you have maintained the following:-

Order requirements::::::::101

Item data:::::::::::::::::::::::101

Business data:::::::::::::::::2

Update document flow::::::X

Pos./neg. quantity:::::::::::X

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your suggestions were very useful - many thanks for your help.

Cheers, Felix

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

In copy control from Order to Invoice, in the relevant item category, Maintain the Billing quantity wiht the value of A. This should solv ehte problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry i have been able to spot the issue.

All i needed to do to fix the problem was to change the billing relevance field item in category 'ZTAN' from ''G - Order related billing of the delivery quantity'' to ''B - Relevant for order related billing - status acc. to order qty''. I also populated the billing quantity field to ''B - delivery quantity less invoice quantity''

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers, Felix