cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Crystal Reports XI product key code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I bought Crystal Reports XI, server and non server versions, I got product key code for server, but I do not know if I lost product key code for non server version or it was not included in the package, so How can I get a new product key code in order to install non-server version

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will contact Worldwide GSCI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Below number, for worldwide Global Support Customer Interaction. Note the phone numbers marked in the note that are available worldwide (24 hours 7 days a week).

Use your Customer Interaction Center to submit support requests and service requests for problem messages and remote service postings.

Use the Customer Message Wizard to enter problem messages on SAP Service Marketplace. If you do not have online access, the relevant Support Center can create a message on your behalf, ask then to create a new incident for license issue.

A service message is create using the same process that is used for creating regular technical support messages with the only difference being in the component that is selected. These components begin with XX- (e.g. XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ) instead of BOJ-.

Component Usage

XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ: Business Objects License Keys / Keycodes

XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC-BO: Missing/Corrupt software or patches

XX-SER-GEN-CONTR : Missing/Invalid Installation, Contract issues

Customer Interaction Center, call the following number:

+49-6227-744969 (available worldwide)

Please revert in case of any further queries

Regards,

Deepti Bajpai