please explain Return PO invoice verification
please explain the details steps abt Return PO invoice verification
Alpesh Patel replied
Without creating GR Document, system will not reduce stock of material on the basis of return PO.
Return PO Cycle is as following;
1. ME21N - Create a Returns PO (Activate "Returns" indicator for PO line item)
2. MIGO - Goods Receipt > Purchase Order (Returns PO) (Here system will hit Mvmt type "161" and you can also select Un-restricted/blocked stock from where you want to return the stock)
3. J1IS u2013 Excise Invoice Other Movements
Here click on u201Ccreateu201D button to create an outgoing excise invoice and reverse the CENVAT Amount.
Here put all details as below and Press u201CEnteru201D.
Ref.doc.type - MATD, Doc Number - Material document No of 161 mvmt, Doc Year, Series Group, Excise Group, Vendor
Here check BED, ECS and SECess values to be reversed and click on u201CSaveu201D button to post the excise invoice.
4. J1IV - Post and Print Outgoing Excise Invoice.
5. MIRO - Credit memo w.r.t. Returns PO.