Message from Crystal Reports Design forum moderators
Dear Crystal Reports Design forum Users,
Moderators recently noticed some incorrect actions on the forum like duplicated questions, postings in wrong categories, postings with product key code information, etc.
To make our forum more effective we would like to remind you, before posting your question, to please:
1. Make sure youu2019ve got familiar with u201CRules of engagementu201D
2. Make sure Crystal reports Design is the right category for your question.
u201CThis forum is dedicated to topics related to the creation and design of Crystal Report documents. This includes topics such as database connectivity, parameters and parameter prompting, report formulas, record selection formulas, charting, sorting, grouping, totaling, printing, and exporting. For questions related to custom application development using Crystal Reports, refer to the appropriate Crystal Reports forum under Business Objects SDK Application Development.u201D
3. Search the current (Crystal Reports Design) forum for an answer or a solution.
4. Search other Business Objects resources like:
- Business Objects / SAP Notes
- Business Objects downloads
- Business objects Articles
All the best,
Crystal Reports Design forum moderators
Please note: This post is the reminder only and not designed for discussions.
Edited by: Vitaly Izmaylov on Nov 10, 2008 10:02 AM