cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send records from alert monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I send records from Alert Monitoring to non-SAP Portal through Web Services.

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul

Do you want to have some sort of a universal work list functionality in a non SAP portal. If so, I am not sure if it is possible. But here is one idea. Alerts are stored in table SALRT and are processed by program RSALERTPROC. If you want to call webservices for each of these alerts, you might use the entries in the table SALRT and write an ABAP code to call you webserivce. You should be able to use Alert APIs available in the ABAP stack to read the container information of the alert records before calling the webservice.

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK

It´s very well your answer, but I have another question, there is some way to create a link between an alert with a message ID?

Thanks

Paul

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul

Yes, you can use container variable SXMS_MSG_GUID to get the message ID for which an alert was raised. You will use this variable in your alert category. Please refer to ["Alert Categories"|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/e1/69a740aa053a13e10000000a155106/frameset.htm] for more information.

Thanks

KK

Answers (0)