cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion: Access not made (initialized field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In structure KOMPG I have added field LPRIO (Delivery Priority) in order to have this field available to create a table by "Delivery Priority/Material" in an access sequence for listing/exclusion.

However, after creating the exclusion and when creating a sales order the exclusion is not working because "Access not made (initialized field)" and the problem is with field "Delivery Priority". Why this new field (delivery priority) does not get stored?

Best regards,

HP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to dynamically move the delivery priority fiedl to the KOMP structure using the exit.

In MV45AFZZ program, in the exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP add the code as below;

tkomp-lprio = vbap-lprio.

This will solve the problem.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately your suggestion didn't solve the problem. I added the code and the result remains the same: "Access not made (initialized field)".

Best regards,

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the exact field name you have added to the structue KOMP? Is it ZZLPRIO or LPRIO. If it is ZZLPRIO then the code line should be tkomp-zzlprio = vbap-lprio.

Normally the two steps will do

1) Add field to the structure

2) Pass the value to the new field in MV45AFZZ

Try debugging and see.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you refering structure KOMP (Pricing Communication Item) when I'm talking about exclusion conditins? Shouldn't be structure KOMPG (Material Listing/Exclusion - Item)? The field name that I added was LPRIO.

Best regards,

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh ... Oh... you are right. That was a mistake from my end. Infact for listing/exclusion the structure to be used is KOMPG and the exit is USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPG in program MV45AFZA.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even so, in MV45AFZA for exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPG I placed the following code line:

kompg-lprio = vbap-lprio.

However, in debbug, for vbap-lprio the value that is filled in is '00' (and of course it places the same value for kompg-lprio) and should be '02'. I checked in SE16 for vbap and the value that is filled in lprio is '02' not '00'.

Why is this value incorrect. Should I had something in the code line to identify the item?

Regards,

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have debugged in my system and my observations/suggestions are:

1) VBAP-LPRIO is not being filled during the first call of the exit and hence the field in the structure is not getting filled.

2) During run time VBAK structure is available and filled with customer and sales area. Write code in the exit to fetch the LPRIO value from MVKE by passing VBAK-KUNNR, VBAK-VKORG, VBAK-VTWEG and VBAK-SPART. Now pass this value to KOMPG structure field.

3) Before executing the select query check whether VBAP-LPRIO is filled or not. If not filled then only fetch from customer master.

I think this should solve the problem.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your first suggestion, after all, worked fine.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to pass the value of the delivery Priority based on the Sales order sold to.

Read the sold to from VBAK and then pass the value from KNVV-LPRIO to TKOMPG-ZZLPRIO where VBAK-KUNNR = KNVV-KUNNR.

Regards

Sai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

Did you assign or re-activate exclusion by sales document type ? or

Is your condition of delivery priorty assigned with

document structure in field of access sequence.I hope that would be there !

Also check LPRIO (Delivery Priority) is also coming in "Maintain allowed fields for listing/exclusion", I hope that would be there !

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The answer is YES to all your questions.

Regards,

HP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear HP

Go to V/07, select the Access Sequence Condition type and click on "Accesses". Select the required Table and again click on "Fields" and check whether you have maintained the Field LPRIO for Condition KOMPG

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not a pricing condition but an exclusion condition.

Best regards,

HP.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you use user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPG to add the field in the struacture? You shoud use this exit to add the field into the structure KOMPG.

If you used then check the domain assigned to the field in the access sequecue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In fact I was not using user exit user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPG. However, after I added code line "MOVE VBAP-LPRIO TO KOMPG-LPRIO." the result is the same. The exclusion condition is not determined.

Is it wrong?

I also checked the domain assigned and it is LPRIO.

Best regards,

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly check your customer master record whether you have maintained the delivert priority over there and then check the condition record if you have created it with the same delivery priority/material combination.

I believe something might be missing in above mentioned areas.

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The master data is correct. The delivery priority in customer master data is the same that is mantained in the condition record exclusion.

Best regrads,

HP.