cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account cannot be used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing Individual Purchase order, when i am trying to raise Purchase Order with reference to Purchase requisition system is throwing an error

G/L account 410000 cannot be used (please correct)

Message no. ME045

Diagnosis

Comparison of the field selection strings from the G/L account 410000 and the account assignment category E reveals that there is an incompatible combination of field selections for the field selection group 'Earmarked Funds'.

The G/L account field selection is stored in table T004F; that for the account assignment is stored in table T162K.

Please help me out to solve this

Rewards Assured

Regards

PAVAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Refer sap notes 82258, It may help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem comes from the inconsistency of field selection among G/L posting and account assignment category.

1. Go to FS00 and enter GL number 410000. On create/bank/interest tab, write down the field status group. Go to t-code OBC4, select the company code and this field status variant, tick "earmarked fund" optional (in additional account assignment).

Check the followings also:

2. Go to OME9, examine field status for AA category E. Note the account grouping code also. Go to OBYC, t/e GBB to identify the posting keys assigned (should be 81/91)

3. Go to OB41 to maintain posting key field status.