Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Processing Mode Problem

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have problem in BDC recording. i am doing CO02 BDC by Call Transaction when i am Using 'A' and 'E' mode its updating Work center.

and the BDC messagecol fill with following messages.

TCODE DYNAME DYNUMB MSGTYP MSGID MSGNR Message

CO02 <SAPLCOKO 0115 |I |C2 136 Status of released order is reverted to "Created"

CO02 <SAPLCOKO 0115 |S |CO 521 Scheduling carried out (see log)

CO02 <SAPLCOKO 0115 |S |CO 521 RS_TESTFRAME_CALL Scheduling carried out (see log)

CO02 <SAPLCOKO 0115 |S |C2 002 Release carried out

CO02 <SAPLCOKO 0115 |S |CO 100 Order number RS_TESTFRAME_CALL saved

But when i am runing With 'N' Mode its not updating data and giving following messages:

TCODE DYNAME DYNUMB MSGTYP MSGID MSGNR Message

CO02 <SAPLCOKO <0115 |I C2 |136 Status of released order is reverted to "Created"

CO02 <SAPLCOKO <0115 |S CO |520 RS_TESTFRAME_CALL scheduling carried out

CO02 <SAPLCOKO <0115 |S 00 |344 No batch input data for screen RS_TESTFRAME_CALL RE

how can i track N mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look colsly in the LOG of mode N, it clearly says that there is no batch input for screen RS_TESTFRAME_CALL.

When you run in MODE A or MODE E this message comes and you press Enter and system will Skip this step. But when you run with the MODE N, this kine status message "No Batch input ... " will lead to the failure of the BDC. It will not process further steps.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look colsly in the LOG of mode N, it clearly says that there is no batch input for screen RS_TESTFRAME_CALL.

When you run in MODE A or MODE E this message comes and you press Enter and system will Skip this step. But when you run with the MODE N, this kine status message "No Batch input ... " will lead to the failure of the BDC. It will not process further steps.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel