Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyboy,

I'm using LSMW to upload the classification view (t-code CL20) - batch imput RCCLBI02.

For one line it' working, my problem is whe I have one classe and more than one charactherisitics and it's values.

The archive belows works:

KLART;OBJEK;CLASS;STATU;STDCL;XLINE;OBTAB;LKENZ;ATNAM;ATWRT

001;000000004000000076;Z_BALISTICO;;;;;;Z_CARGA;TEST

But I need to insert for the same material/class(Z_BALISTICO) another characteristic, like Z_ARMA and value 10. If I copy the line again with the same values the batch imput doesn't work.

Someone knows how to do it?

Thanks ins advance,

Guiza

Edited by: Guilherme Digiampietri on Sep 23, 2008 7:52 PM

Edited by: Guilherme Digiampietri on Sep 23, 2008 7:53 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guiza,

You should use hierarchical source structure in LSMW to upload class data.

The Upper source structure should contain all the data required for that class and lower source structure should contain only characteristics for that class. In this way you will be able to upload multiple characteristic for a particular class.

You must give field identifier for this while maintaining fields for source structure.

While specifing file in step 7, select radio button Data for multiple source structure and in next step assign your file to both structure

Your load file will look like this:

H C_100000030 023 99991231

I CRP-APPR

I CRP-BORON

I CRP-CALCM

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Brajvir

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guiza,

You should use hierarchical source structure in LSMW to upload class data.

The Upper source structure should contain all the data required for that class and lower source structure should contain only characteristics for that class. In this way you will be able to upload multiple characteristic for a particular class.

You must give field identifier for this while maintaining fields for source structure.

While specifing file in step 7, select radio button Data for multiple source structure and in next step assign your file to both structure

Your load file will look like this:

H C_100000030 023 99991231

I CRP-APPR

I CRP-BORON

I CRP-CALCM

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Brajvir