Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate 'staffing percentage' field on infotype 0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an HR ABAP program to hire people and it works fine except for a couple of things.

The hiring action is successful but the percentage field on infotype 0001 under the organizational plan section is coming up as blank. My requirement is to default it to 100.00.

Manually, we can copy infotype 0000 and then save the record and the next screen (IT 0001 screen)allows us to enter the value for staffing percentage. To automate this process, I tried to do a BDC recording using PA30 to copy infotype 0000, infotype 0001 screen comes up but then the staffing field does not show up(it is hidden) therefore i cannot enter the percentage value. The BDC recording is supposed to bring up the same screens as the manual process but it is not and I have no clue why.

Please suggest a work around for this.

Thanks!

Sandeep

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infotype 1 has relatiosnhips with infotype 7 and 8. The staffing percentage is include in infotype 7 too. Infotype 7 contains work period schedule.

Normally in payroll uses the percentage of the infotype 7 to calculate the resulting payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've come across the same issue of the staffing percentage field on IT0001 updated with blank value when using a ABAP program.

Can you please what is the workaround to update the value as '100.00'?

Thanks

Veeru

0 Kudos

When you hire using PA40 the value 100.00 comes as default value (You can configure this I think). Talk to HR functional person. Also, you will see assignment button next percentage on IT0001 screen and you can click on that button which takes you to another popup on which you can assign the percentage.

--Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

I have the same problem when I do a bulk upload with the transaction PA30 I do not see the field the percentage of Section 0001 of InfoType plan of organization and manually if

I request 100% set by default someone could help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sandeep reddy

You could solve the problem? that way you did it because I too feel the same and how to correct noencuentro.

I hope you can help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how you solved this issue. We have it as well.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please share the idea, how you sloved this issue

tks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the same issue... Any one have a solution for this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

The staffing percentage comes from the S-P relation A008, HRP1001-PROZT.

0 Kudos

Thanks, But the issues is with missing filed PROZT while doing BDC recording.

I can see the filed PROZT  (Staffing percentage) while creating a new position using PA30 manually and we are successfully able to create new position with staffing percentage 100 default..

We have a requirement that using custom program to create new position.

When i try to do BDC recording, PROZT filed is invisible when we reach that particular screen.

I hope you understand my issue...

Thanks,

Sai.