Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error when am excuting BSP's please some help me where set up the URL link .

Http 403 - forbiden

The select Virtual host was 0.

please select valid URL Etc...................

Thanks,

GAL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in which case you are getting that error.?

is it for Custom one or Standard one...

Are you doing the BSP application first time..? Did you modify the host file in the Drivers .

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in which case you are getting that error.?

is it for Custom one or Standard one...

Are you doing the BSP application first time..? Did you modify the host file in the Drivers .

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply ,

in which case you are getting that error.? : i created just simple page and executed in the web, So am getting the error

is it for Custom one or Standard one...: Custom One

Yes i create for the first time and i didnt modify the Drivers.

Please help me.

Thanks,

GAL

0 Kudos

Type Drivers in the Run and then go into etc folder , there edit the hosts file, in that add the ip address and the fqdn name(ex. 123.34.34.232 mysdn.domain.com )

replace the correct ip and correct domainname.

and see ..

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the kind reply

i know i have to set in host file but the thing is what are things i have to set in host file (ex. 123.34.34.232 mysdn.domain.com )

from where do i get all the details

To set Host file i should be knowing about the URL right As you said in the Example mysdn.domain.com in my system what are things i have to put instead of above words( mysdn.domain.com ) .

Regards,

GAL

0 Kudos

when you run your bsp application you can get the url

http://mysdn.mydomain.com:8001/something/something/...

and ip address is the ip address of your SAP server. you can get the same from SAP logon pad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks