cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get actul account code in PLD instead of System Formatted Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the outgoing payment PLD I want to have the Cash Account or Bank Account code but system displays it as _SYS00000000569 whish is meaning less for the viewer. I need to get the acctual account code like 745001-130-999-590-999. Is it possible to get account in my desired format?

Thanks

Siddiq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddiq,

What type of outgoing transaction is this. Payment to Ventor / Account

Also Payment type: Check / Bank Transfer / ?

Try this in the meanwhile.......Add a database field..

Table: OACT : G/L Accounts

Field: FormatCode

Relate To: field select the field which displays _SYS**** number

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Thanks for your informative response. Outgoing payment is, payment on account and I want to have Cash Account. Actually the default template shows nothing except cash total but the need is to display debit accounts and relevant debit amount and the credit or cash account as well. To have this I have added a repetitive area and created a database field to have VPM4 field don number then I created a formula field and equate this field to the default report field outgoingpayment: Document Number and link this formula field to the other fields (database fields created for VPM4, like account name, SC Amount etc). Now its working fine. I got all my desired fields except the cash account in my desired format.

I tried your suggestion by picking format code from oact but after this all of my repetitive area disappeared from the preview.

Thats the whole scenario. Could you please help me out with this.

Thanks

Siddiq

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say the repetitive area disappeared, that mean the OACT database field is not able to be evaluated in the template and the value could not be fetched.

I could try a few other scenario's and get back.

I am not sure if this will work 100%...let me check

Suda

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddiq,

Your question is referring to printing and reporting issue. Please post your message to this forum link:

Rgds,