cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have 10Qty pending for delivery. Stock in hand 10. Create a sales order for 20 with availability check. I want to check how system is responding.Pleae helpme to resolve this issue.

Regards.

DVSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MD04 then check if requirements/reservations are there for the mentioned material. You said that you have 10 pieces in stock.. you might have checked in MMBE.. right? but MMBE will not provide you the requirements/reservations for this material.

Then again, if you create a sales order for this material for 20 pieces then system will give you two schedule lines with the posssible delivery dates after avaialibility check.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Hrishi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Select line item-goto-Environment-Availability.

You will get here what stock is available at what date.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use MRP to check availabilty with order quantity. In schedule line, choose Schedule line category is CP, and in Material Master, set MRP type is PD (MRP).

Also, use Transaction OVZ9 .In Your availability & check rule detailed screen,Mark the indicator- Include Sales Requirements.

When you create sales order, display availability, you will see quantity for CusOrder or Delivery.

Regards,

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on Sep 24, 2008 9:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am presuming that you dont have access to SAP system! So the best solution is to try it out when you are able to access SAP. If you still have doubts (after testing the scenario in SAP) then post in forums.

Regards,

GSL.