cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure---From Ref. Step and To Ref. Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Here I have one question regarding pricing procedure.

In pricing procedure control data there are condition reference fields "From Ref. Step for Percentage Conditions" and "To reference step (for percentages)" these are used for calulation purpose (net price,subtotal,,gross price etc).

My question is if for netprice there is no "from" and "to" maintained (the fields are blank).In this case how the system behave,how the calculation happens.

In my case these reference steps are blank and when I go to the sales order conditon tab I can see the net price that It calculates (adding) all previous steps. Suppose there are steps 10 for YMP0,step 20 for YSM5 it calulates net price(step 30) as YMP0+YSMS though there is no from and to defined for the net price.

Cheers

Sarvesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the condition types step 10 YMP0 & step 20 for YSM5 are assigned with ERL account keys, which means they are posted to revenue accounts.. in turn they are prices associated with the material.. so at step 30 for net price system will calculate as = step 10 + step 20

Hope this will give you the idea.

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally, we use formula 4 (Net value + tax) in alternative calculation type for calculating net value.

If no routines and no "from to" are used then the calculation will generally be done on the value of the step which is just above.

Regards,

GSL.