cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank reco

Former Member
0 Kudos

hellooo....

can you tell me and explain me properly that when and how to do bank reco. in system....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bank Rencilation Statements (BRS) are prepared if balance of bank account as shown in cash book differs from balance as shown in passbook. This statement shows the reasons or transactions because of which balances as shown in cash book and pass book are not tallying with each other.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Bank Reconsilication is the statement to Check the equalisation of balances to your bank Acct to the Bank statement.

There are 2 ways in configuration the same ,one is Manual and other is by uplaoding the bank stament.

in the both the cases you need to define the incomming and outgoing clearing accounts and post the transactions to the same accordingly.

Ones you get the bank statement clear the same from the clearing accounts and post it to the main bank account.

You can go thru the BRS doc available in the site. Hope you understand the porocess of BRS in SAP.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks....

now can you tell me through which code i can run BRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using manual bank statement use FF67 - Manual Entry T.code

if you are using EBS use FF_5 - Import import file, FEBP - Post posting and if you have errors use FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT - Reprocess reprocess the file.

Thanks,

Rau

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks a lot to all....