Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilevel Categorization-Autosuggest of suggested solutions-KnowledgeBase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need some assistance in resolving the following Issue,

The scenarios is as follows,

We use Multilevel Categorization for Service Tickets and have created a Hierarchical categorization schema. We have linked the categories in the category molder to the following : to mail forms, to Service Order Templates and to Problems and Solutions.

The issue is as follows,

When we create a Service Ticket in the Interaction Cenetr and select the categories for which the above three are maintained, I see that a mail form is suggested in the Email navigation link and also when I click auto complete the Service Order Template is also populated but when I navigate to the Knowledge Base I donu2019t see the problem and Solution automatically populated in the result list and this is the issue. Is there any additional step I am missing specific to this Scenario. The whole Solution Database is working fine and indexed. Please let me know your thoughts on this. Any help will be higly appreciaed.

Thanks,

Tyler

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Curious - if you go to the document search tab, can you put in a key word and find the solution? if not then problem is probably with the SAF tool setup.

You should also be able to use CRMM_SEARCH to find the solutions.

We do the same tying solutions to the categorization without issue.