cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign the 7u00B0 parameters in Standard Value Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I've to copy from an old system a standard value key with 7 parameter (shown by - Table view --> print) I see just 6 of them.

Could anyone explain me how to do it, please?

Thanks,

Paolo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

Please create suboperation enter the seventh value in suboperation & assign it to the operation where you want to assign seventh value because value of the sub operation will be accumulated to operation level. Check the effect in scheduling.

Please try this solution & give your feedback.

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define the operation twice in routing , so that you can have 6+6 = 12 std values .

Neal

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its Not Possible.

Regards,

Dhaval

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is not possible to have more than 6 values in the std value key. If an operation has got more than 6 activities, then the following workaround can be used.

Create two operations & for the first operation assign the work center which has the std value key with 6 values. Then in the next operation assign a dummy work center which will have the std value key with the additional values required.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot have more than 6 standard values for standard value key. The option is to create another standard value key for the 7th parameter and assign it to the operation.

Regards,

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

As per to my knowledge assigning more than 6 standard values in a standard value key is not possible.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S