Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF interactive RABAX_STATE error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

I'am juste starting with pdf interactive,

I used this video for my tutorial.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/media/uuid/a3e2f018-0b01-0010-c7a8-89deb...

but i'am not getting the interactive pdf forms.

when i enable the checkbox for interactive form, i'am getting :

The following error text was processed in the system XX1 : WebDynpro Exception: ADS: Request start time: Tue Sep 23 15:44:19 UTC 2008(200.101).

The error occurred on the application server xxx_xxx_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

anybody could help me please

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alphonse,

could be several things.

Did you configure ADS?

When you disable the checkbox for interactive forms, do you get the same error?

Best,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Anne,

Yes the ADS was configured correctly and Iu2019m getting the N° of version ADS when I test it with the program FP_PDF_TEST_00.

And when I disable the check box on webdynpro for pdf interactive, I could see the layout of my form but itu2019s not interactive

Thanks

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alphonse,

I have had this happening to me a couple of times to me as well.

Depending on which Support Package you are on, there has been issues with dynamic forms not being interactive. (i.e when you set the 'x' for interactive, you get a short dump)

You can take a look at OSS Note nr. 981638 (Dynamic forms are not supported in Web Dynpro ABAP) and see if it applies to you.

Best,

Anne

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alphonse,

Second thing after ADS is that you need a valid credential. Check note 736902 for more details regarding it.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't think that it's a problem from ADS,

Could you please help me to configure FQDN ?

Thank's for you help

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alphonse,

I am confused here !! FQDN what's that?

I was talking regarding need of Adobe credential.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I juste verified

the packge SAP_BASIS - SAPKB70012 was installed on the

systeme.

any other solutions ?

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

the FQDN work's

and i had still the same probleme

thanks

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check the Reader credentials like Chintan suggested above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how to that could anybody help me please ?

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you read this note 736902?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alphonse,

Did you configure ADS or was it done by your BASIS Team. If its the latter then please check with them.

If they reply negative then you would need to request one from SAP for creation of forms in production environment.

Additionally there is a trial version of the credential available for download from SDN which you can use in your development environment for some 3 months I guess.

Just do a search and you will get the link.

Chintan

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alphonse,

Spot on :). You can check a tutorial on installing [here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f03414f8-d4ce-2a10-d4b6-ab201b329d98].

Chintan

akpetteroe2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, that is the one.

Please be aware that this is only an SDN trial version, which only works for a limited amount of time.

(and if you use the Netwearver trial system/Sneak Preview versions)

If you use this in your company, you should ask your administrator/basis to obtain your own Reader Right Credential, as these are unique to every company.

You can read more on how to install it here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/56/f2c94a069f44a785b85748e11f82a0/frameset.htm

Best,

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

I sent a mail to the admin team

to install adobe Credential

let us wait

thank's for you help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

all the configuration was done

but I got the same message error please help me

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_ATTRIBUTE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_VIEWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Answers (0)