cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Inputs to Sales Order creation using VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i've created sales order creation application using VC and i would like to give the header details in a input form and item details in a table for multiple entries. how can i combine these two inputs to create sales order. now i got two submit buttons one in form and one in table. how can i make it as a common submit button.

please give solutions to solve my problem.

Thanks and regards

basheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello basheer,

I would like to summarise ur desire

u willl be haveing three froms

First will be input form with some input field rt and sub,it button one after clicking button u will get table view which will be next screen and after slectinga any Row andclicking Submit button u will be navigated to third screen that is Detailed screeen.

if this is the scenario?

then this can be achived very easily.

by this scequence on ur layout board.

iINPT FORM< BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST< Table form< BAPI_SALESORDER_GETDETAILS< SIMPLE FORM

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i'm using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 for sales order creation. i would like to get header details in a form and also like to get the multiple items details in a table and partner details in atable.i've to take both contents to create a sales order. when i click the submit button in the form " sold-to party is not defined" error message displayed and when i click the submit in table "DOC TYPE is not mentioned" message is shown. but i've given both details.

can you help me to solve my problem and i've confused which field is used to mention the sold-to party in the header_in.

thanks and regards

basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Explain your problem in Steps so that we can figure out where your missing any thing.

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don,t open mutiple threads for same problem.

close this thread

Thansk,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

This is my scenario,

I want to pass a single header value (from a form) and multiline item value(from a table) to a BAPI in a single submit action. Kindly direct me to achieve the solution for the above said.

Regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

I've using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 and i've to give three input nodes for Order HeaderIn, Order ItemIn and Order PartnerIn. Order HeaderIn receive input from a form and Order ItemIn and Order PartnerIn are receive input from seperate tables.These three inputs(one form and two tables) contains submit buttons. The requirement is the sales order should be created by using these three inputs in a single submit action.

Kind regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw your Bapi,but which is the Output port you are using to get the Out put data :salesorder.

To submit all the input UI elements at a Time follow the below steps.

Steps:

1.click on the connecting line b/w the tables and the data service .

2.click on the configure

3.now In the event name Dropdown ,put star * Sysmbol before the submit button ,Like : *submit

do the above step for another tabel also.

now in Runtime ,clicking on the Submit button in the Formview will trigger the other tabel inputs also.

I hope now you got ,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi basheer

can u pls provide me the steps for creating the sales order using bapi: bapi_salesorder_createfromdat2

Regards

kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

just take layer ...

its fine ...

Regards ,

venkat p