Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event when logistic invoice gets in the sys. through EDI with status cod 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to find the event that gets triggered when an incoming EDI logistics invoice gets posted/created in system with status code 3 (error status). I know that I can go to transaction SWELS to find the event using event trace.

The problem is I cannot create such a test scenario manually i.e logistic invoice in the system with status code 03. So I was woneding if someone cal tell me if it would be event

incominginvoice.created or incominginvoice.posted in business object BUS2081 when the logixtics invoice gets crated/posted with status code 03.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rajesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The events triggered when an IDOC goes into error are associated with the inbound process code.

Have a look in transaction BD67 for your process code, e.g. INVM under the IDOC section you will see the object and events that are invoked when any error occurs.

Is that what you are after?

Darren

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The events triggered when an IDOC goes into error are associated with the inbound process code.

Have a look in transaction BD67 for your process code, e.g. INVM under the IDOC section you will see the object and events that are invoked when any error occurs.

Is that what you are after?

Darren

0 Kudos

No I am not talking about IDOC error. I am talking about invoice postd with error coe 03. If you look in RBKP, you will see a field with status code.

Please guide.