cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to cif customer consignment SD-orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

Do any deal with customer consignment SD-orders to cif them in APO? I will much appreciate any tips about. Detailed chain below:

1. Customer creates SD-order (SD1) from consignment stock

2. Another SD-order (SD2) for replenishment consignment stock from unrestricted one is created automatically

3. Outbound delivery & GI for SD2

4. Outbound delivery & GI for SD1

The issue is none of orders comes to APO. Is there a chance to do so?

Thanks for advance, gurus -))

Dmitriy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can model the sales order as VMI orders. Assign a VMI-customer to the location master of the customer every sales order created in R/3 will be created as VMI-order in APO.It will also create a receipt at the customer location. Technically the orders will be more STO-like in APO, but in R/3 they're still standard sales orders.

Please follow the link for more Info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/68/f69a3dcbcfac53e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, business insists on consignment stock. It allows them to see all necessary data concerning goods reserved for a customer and make standard postings.

They are not ready to use any VMI advantages like DP or cooperation and have no desire to enter into new relations. So, the task is declared as I said.

Edited by: Nina Tatsiy on Sep 24, 2008 8:15 AM

dmitriy_karpov
Explorer
0 Kudos

There is an only one way. Deal with outbound delivery for consignment replenishment. It cifs properly.