In intercompany billing how ordering company create it own invoice for the end customer.
Please give me the solution for this.
Suppose One Customer Orders for a Material to Reliance Mumbai. and Stock is available in Reliance Pune.In that scenario Reliance pune will deliver that Material to customer.
1. Reliance Mumbai Will bill to customer.
2. Reliance Pune Will Bill to Reliance Mumbai.(Intercompany Billing)
1. Create One customer(X) in Reliance Pune and extend the same to Reliance Mumbai
2. Extend Material to both Reliance Pune & Mumbai.
3. Assign Customer X to sales organisation Of Reliance Mumbai in Customisation
Enterprise structureSales & Distribution-Define Sales Organisation-Intercompany Customer
4.Assign Plant of Reliance Pune to Sales Org & Dist Channel of Reliance Mumbai in customisation.
IMGSD-Billing -Intercompany Billing
A) Assign Document Type with IV
B) AssignPune Plant With Sales Area of Mumbai
C) Assign Customer X With sales Org of Mumbai.
6. Maintain Pricing Proc of Reliance Pune by condition type IV01 with subtotal-B & Req-22.
7.Maintain Pricing Procedure of Reliance Mumbai with condition type PI01 ,S=statistical,Subtotal-B,& Req-22
8.Maintain Condition Records In Vk11 of IV01 and enter Sales org of Reliance Mumbai & Plant of Relaince pune.
9. Maintain Account Determination in VKOA of Sales Organisation of Reliance Pune.
10. Maintain Pricing Proc Determaination Relaince Pune by maintaining (I) in doc Pricing Procedure and assigned it with sales area of Reliance Pune.
11. Create Sales Order with Sales Area Of relaince Mumbai & Plant Of Reliance Pune.
12.Deliver that order & invoice to customer.
13. Create intercompany billing through VF04.
Hope it helps you to understand Intercompany Billing Procedur.
Revert in case of further clarification.