cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's posible to COPY A COMPONENT IUICMD in ICWEB, Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to copy the component IUICMD to a ZIUICMD. The only option that I found is create a new component. Could you help me ???, please.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain why exactly do you want to copy this UI component? Do you want to enhance the component? If so, you can take the option of the enhancement set to do so.

Thanks,

Sudipta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to redefine the mainwindow of the component IUICMD, quit the premiseVA viewArea and reference this mainwindow from another component IUICCON, could you help me???

Thanks for your interest.

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

I'm not sure i would expect it is possible to do with easy enhancement workbench but if you still want to copy the whole component you can do it via SE80, select BSP application, find IUICMD, right click on the name, copy.

Best Regards,

Yevgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for your help, I have copied the component IUICMD via se80 to ZIUICMD3, and the system returns me that the copy has been successfully done.

But the views, custom controller and windows there aren't in the new component ZIUICMD3.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this first you need an enhancement set. Using enhancement set you need to customize the component, which will basically create Z of standard component.

Once that is done, you can always get into component under enhancement set and re-define whatever you want.

Please note - do not work on SE80 and BSP workbench together. SE80 is good for information purpose and reverting changes. Perform developement from BSP workbench.

-ASB

Answers (0)