cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ess india country specific applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are implementing ESS for india. Under personal information - address , bank addresses etc do we need to make any special setting in IMG to point to correct webdynpro application- (india application) or will the system automatically identifies based on the user

If the system identifies automatically how does it do - is it based on personal number or sap user id

ess is 2005 sp13

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lan,

I have the same issue but for Mexico.

You can share your Experience.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Employee is assigned to Personnel Area & Personnel Area inherits the Country Grouping from company code. So when we assign a employee to PA the employee inherits the country grouping.

Afterwards, we assign the employee to User via IT 0105. I think User Group also plays a role in this.

Thus employee's country is identified by the portal.

In case of personnel information, you have to maintain the country specific settings (country version, info types & Sub types) in the Maintain Use Case View V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

Regards,

N Navaneethan

Edited by: Navaneethan on Dec 14, 2008 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneethan

I have the following doubt.

We have that create a RFC specifically for Mexico for the service of Personal ID Information for mantain the Infotype 0185 across of the portal?.

In the documentation of help.sap the screens there is not for Mexico.

[Country-Specific Applications|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/5b/76a6d7fd3a4e91bfb422405bf3e04d/frameset.htm]

Regards

sanew2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard iview available for this. You have to develop a new iview in NWDS. I don't know how to do that.

As a temporary solution, you can create a transaction iview for info type 0185 & assign to the area page. But users will feel difficult to use this.

Experts in this forum may help you.

Regards,

N Navaneethan

Edited by: Navaneethan on Dec 15, 2008 3:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what would be another solution?

Kind Regards

sanew2

Former Member
0 Kudos

[SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/44/0e48f8d62a42d1868771e19e7c47ba/frameset.htm]

Since application has not been designed for Mexico. You may like to create a custom application for this.. refer link

[link|] for few inputs.. or simple way will be to let WebDynpro developer use standard RFCs to update personal ID IT0185.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can help me?

Kind Regards