Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETDETAIL not giving material and GLacc data

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i am trying to use BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_GETDETAIL, but only the tables for item data and tax data are getting filled. I need to get details of Acountingdata, GLaccountdata and Material data tables also to be filled up.

The only inputs that i give is the document number and the fiscal year and need to get the rest of the data.

How can i do it??

Regards

Sujai

15 REPLIES 15

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

any replies??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO through the documentation of this FM in SE37. You will get to know if ur using the right FM and also the fields to be filled.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

I am using this FM to get the details of the vendor invoices to be sent to a different system. It displays the header and the item details... i also need the accounting data.

sujai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u go into SE37,enter the FM and say F8. IT will show u the tables u can fill there.

I see even GLaccountdata structure there. What are the values u need to fill in those tables, I think ur Functional Guy knows better.

Regards,

VIshwa.

0 Kudos

the structures are returned empty in my system. are there any settings that i have to do in order to fill it up when i pass the invoice document number and the fiscal year?

sujai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u need to enter the accounting data even before u execute the FM.

Fill in all the important fields and then test the FM from Se37.. then in Return structure, you will know if it did work or not.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

the only mandatory fields of the FM is doc number and fiscal yr. I have checked the follow on docs of the documetn number i give.. it has the accounting docs created.. but no data is returned in the tables...

sujai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

U have to give vendor invoice number for it to work. The invoice should be posted in MM, if u post in FI this BAPI wont work.

MIR4: In this tcode, you can display the vendor invoice numbers.

MIR5: THIS CODE gives the list of available invoice documents.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is It working? No Reply from you.

Close the post if ur question is answered.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

the server is down... so was unable to check it. will update once i try it out.

Thankyou

sujai

0 Kudos

hi Vishwa

I tried wat u said. I selected a doc from the list from MIR5 and i still get the same result.

Sujai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It worked on my system when I took the document from there and then the fiscal year it returned with accounting data in the structures.

Cant guess what could be the problem

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Ok.. it should be some problem with my system then, will try to figure it out. Thanx for your help.

Sujai

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Close the post.

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

closing thread. Have to maintain data in GL account and Material tab.