Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do this fields selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one requirement like

I was given 15 fields with the descriptions...I have to put those in may be in table maintenance generator ( am not sure how to display then for selection ) and

when ever functional consultant edits the above 15 exisiting fields and save...

I have to write the coding as ...the same fields

sould be selected again from the table and displayed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to use a maintenance view just create a view in SE11 using the provided 15 fields. After saving and activating the view got to SE54 and generated the view maintenance for your view. You can then use your view maintenance to edit/display the data by entering the view name into SM30.

That way you would not have to write any coding.

Hope that helps,

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with SE16N and use variants. If it is not what you expect, please specify the requirements and the aim of the process in details.

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to use a maintenance view just create a view in SE11 using the provided 15 fields. After saving and activating the view got to SE54 and generated the view maintenance for your view. You can then use your view maintenance to edit/display the data by entering the view name into SM30.

That way you would not have to write any coding.

Hope that helps,

Michael