cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got following exception while deploying the webdynpro application.

=> deployment aborted : <my project.ear>

Aborted: development component my project.ear'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.09.23.19.53.10'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/my project.ear.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/my project.ear. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/my project.ear. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

How to rectify the above exception.

give your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

P.Manivannan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mani,

This error may occure if there is

referenced components/jars not deployed properly

naming conflict

Check this threads

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/clusterwideexception-FailedtodeployWebDynprocontentforapplication

PradeeP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I used only general webdynpro application i didn't used DC. Thanks for providing the wiki link.

1. i create a new application with different name then Delete the existing application.

2. Rename the Components name

that's it then i deployed my application its deployed successfully.

Regards,

P.Manivannan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Edited by: kiran kumar on Sep 24, 2008 1:27 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manivannan,

check whether other dcs has same name.rename your dc and components inside that and deploy

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try Delete the application and create one more application and deploy it.

Even if your getting error then rename the component controller name and deploy it ..

Thanks

Kirankumar M

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like, your DC uses another DC which is first of all not deployed yet.

First the used DCs should be deployed and only after that this DC should be deployed.