cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript image/logo authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement wherein I have to print a digital signature (image uploaded to SAP) at the bottom of my forms for signatories. I have the folowing questions:

1. Is this image can be printed using DOT MATRIX printer

2. How can I put authorization/security in this digital signature while printing.

Thank you very much,

Andre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is this image can be printed using DOT MATRIX printer

Yes, drivers should be loaded, image might not be clear as laser or inkjet. Better to store image as black & white.

2. How can I put authorization/security in this digital signature while printing.

In window where you are printing, add a element , in the program before calling this element by using Cotrol_form, you can add the logic. otherwise use PERFROM name in PROGRAM USING CHANGING You can write the code relavant to Security.

Netaji

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You upload the logo using transaction code : se78. and check the Resolution of the logo. You can adjust the resolution of your logo and load again. you write the authorization code inside the program or in script using perform.

Regards,

Saran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we can upload image or logo into the sapscript. But when we use dot matrix printer the quality of output may be low. And the authorization can be made on user name. We can give the condition after selecting your image, that for only particular users it should be printed.