Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find who has deleted pograms .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

Suppose U have created a program and after certain time you found that, the program is deleted by some one and now it does not exits.

In this case, how can one found that who has deleted the program by using the program name.

I mean there must be a table which keeps the record of all deleted objects or there must be a transaction from which we can know this.

Waiting for reply.

8 REPLIES 8

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Tcode - SCDO, SCU3 & table DBTABPRT

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in table VRSD for the latest change to the object in question. This only works in the development system where the version history is kept. If it is there, you can even restore your program by creating a new one with the exact same name and retrieve the last version before deletion from version management.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the program name, which is deleted, Just give the program name in SE38 and go to menu Utilities -> Versions -> Version management (on the first screen of SE38).

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

So one doesn't even have to create an empty program first. Never tried without. Thanks for sharing this.

Thomas

0 Kudos

@Venkataganesh Babu

But for that i believe atleast one version has to be generated.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the tables CDPOS,CDHDR.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all .

The serveron which I work, I think versio history is not maintained or I might have not created any version.

And the table VRSD keep the record of changes only and of the deleted entires.

please let me know some other solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all .

The server on which I work,version history is not maintained or I might have not created any version.

And the table VRSD keep the record of changes only and not of the deleted entires.

please let me know some other solutions