cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pu12 - Processing a Block only once depending on a value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fiends,

I've got two blocks in PU12 of which one needs to processed only when employee is hired for the fist time and another when employee is fired in the particular month. I could have given the Action Type as a filter value. But in my sistuation there are two hiring actions and multiple termination actions. Due to this I cannot give in repeat as a value dependent on Action type because this field accept only one value and I need to check with two or more values. Can I implement this functionality with a user exit.

Kindly revert at the earliest.

Regards,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shafiq_rehman3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can implement two user exits, one on each block and put your logic in them. It should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got two blocks one to be run exclusively for new hires named 'NEWHIRE' and other for terminated employees called 'LEAVER'. 'NEWHIRE' is supposed to run only once when an employee is hired for the first time and 'Leaver' is supposed to run only the month in which employee is terminated .

The issue I face is I terminated the employee in the mid of a month say november and he was hired on September. Upon firing as usual I've got two records in P0000 table one for the hiring action (Sept - Mid of Novemeber) and another for termination (Mid Nov - 31.12.9999). I find that both the blocks are being processed but in November, but in September only the new hire block is getting processed as required. I changed few infotype data in october and due to the effect of change validation only the changed data was outputted.

Now, how can I block this processing using an userexit. What are the parameters through which I can control the processing of a particular block.

It would be very nice of you if you can give a sample code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its solved. I changed exports options in Interface Format Configuration.

Answers (0)