cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad adapter engine configuration - File Sender scenery doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

In file sender scenery, the adapter doesnu2019t pass any message to the Integration Engine.

When I take a look to the communication channel monitoring it shows the channel with status OK (Green). But when I look into the audit log of the incoming message I see the following error:

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party , service VLTEST, interface namespace urn:damm.es:vialactea:logistica, interface oa_SimpleLine No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

The sender agreement exists in the Directory and the status of the cache is OK.

But in the Message Data I see this End Point URL: http://asrmd:8082/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry

This is adapter is attached to a development system instance number 80 and the port of the above URL is a reference to the TEST system instance number 82. I investigate this issue but I canu2019t find where the miss-configuration is causing this bad End Point.

Have anybody an idea about this problem. Itu2019s the first time I found this kind of miss-configuration.

All other adapters are working fine. The file receiver adapter is working fine too.

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I agree with you. Apparently the problem is with the sender agreement but I checked it many times. And I did generate the configuration with the configuration wizard and the possibility of making an error is minimal. And I maintain that the same configuration is working fine in other PI system. On the other hand, there is this bad End Point Url that is indicating some bad configuration on the adapter engine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergi,

Now is clear. Sorry but I didn´t see your posts properly. I didn't move the cross bar until the final.

So now I change my point of view.

Go to Runtime Workbech --> Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine --> Test Message. Which URL is displayed here? is it right?

If don't, effectively you have wrong configured your URL of the Integration Engine.

Go to SLD --> Business Systems --> Select your XI business System. At the Integration Configuration tag check the URL, if it is wrong, change it and save the changes. Remember that the rol must be Integration Server.

Refresh the caches.

Hope it is usefull.

Carlos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

First, thank you very much for your help.

The problem was certainly on SLD miss-configuration. Iu2019ve no access to SLD and I couldnu2019t check the IE configuration. But I asked them they check the configuration and they repaired it.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Yes Iu2019m using FCC.

But this is not the problem. The same scenario is working fine on other PI instance with the same configuration. I understand your answer but I think this isnu2019t the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergi,

According to your error log:

INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party , service VLTEST, interface namespace urn:damm.es:vialactea:logistica, interface oa_SimpleLine No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

I think I faced the same issue time ago...and I think the problem is in that direction.

No sender agreement found:

Did you create your sender agreement?

Check in FCC, that the MT and namespace is exactly the same that the message type in Integration Builder...

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Sergi,

Are you using File Content Conversion in your sender File adapter?

It looks that the problem is related with the transformation step between sender agreement( Adapter engine) and Integration Engine.

I mean, the xsd structure expected by the Integration Engine doesn`t correspondes with the xsd structure that Adapter engine is creating.

Carlos