Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Bad adapter engine configuration - File Sender scenery doesn't work

In file sender scenery, the adapter doesnu2019t pass any message to the Integration Engine.

When I take a look to the communication channel monitoring it shows the channel with status OK (Green). But when I look into the audit log of the incoming message I see the following error:

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party , service VLTEST, interface namespace urn:damm.es:vialactea:logistica, interface oa_SimpleLine No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

The sender agreement exists in the Directory and the status of the cache is OK.

But in the Message Data I see this End Point URL: http://asrmd:8082/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry

This is adapter is attached to a development system instance number 80 and the port of the above URL is a reference to the TEST system instance number 82. I investigate this issue but I canu2019t find where the miss-configuration is causing this bad End Point.

Have anybody an idea about this problem. Itu2019s the first time I found this kind of miss-configuration.

All other adapters are working fine. The file receiver adapter is working fine too.

Thanks in advanced.

replied

Hi Sergi,

Now is clear. Sorry but I didnĀ“t see your posts properly. I didn't move the cross bar until the final.

So now I change my point of view.

Go to Runtime Workbech --> Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine --> Test Message. Which URL is displayed here? is it right?

If don't, effectively you have wrong configured your URL of the Integration Engine.

Go to SLD --> Business Systems --> Select your XI business System. At the Integration Configuration tag check the URL, if it is wrong, change it and save the changes. Remember that the rol must be Integration Server.

Refresh the caches.

Hope it is usefull.

Carlos

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question