cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types (Pricing Procedures)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a review of our pricing procedures and have noticed two Pricing conditions linked to Pricing Procedures which we use quite extensively which allow manual changes to the price.

There are also no tolerances set for any condition types.

Is there a way to see if these conditions have been used and indeed if the price was manually changed?

Also how do I ensure that Sales Orders and invoices are automatically priced in SAP using the price in effect at the time of order placement (not time of shipment).

Thanks

CT

Edited by: Chris Townsend on Sep 23, 2008 3:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1 way to check the order changes in SO --> Environment --> changes to see if any manual changes made.

In the condition types in V/06, changes view see what is the setting in the changes. Check if Manual entries has priority.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brilliant, thank for the very helpful replies.

To check if there have been any manual changes might be a bit tricky I think. I have downloaded all the billing doc numbers that have used the pricing procedures which have conditions which allow manual price changes.

Is there a way of 'joining' the table VBRP with VBRK so I can limit the search for manual changes by sales organisation or pricing procedure?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally T.Code SQVI will be used to join multiple tables. Go to SQVI and take the report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chris

Answer to your Q1

To check whether any manual price change has taken place in billing, go to SE16, input table VBRP and check the field MPROK

Answer to your Q2

Go to V/06, select the condition type and execute. Maintain "D" for the field "Manual entries" so that whatever price you maintain in sale order, that will be copied in billing and cannot be changed manually, unless you change in VK11 and do manual selection of "Update" button in condition tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi