Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Standard Infotype Enhancement Question

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I am enhancing Infotype 0001 by adding a field XYZ of type CHAR4. For this purpose, I have followed the steps below:

Run Tcode Pm01, clicked on third tab "Enhance IT" and gave infotype number 0001 and clicked on "Create All". CI include got created, saved and activated and came back to PM01.

Now, I could see MP000100 to MP000140 have been created.What shoudl I do now? How and where can I validate the field values.explain me in detailed steps what needs to be done after this step.where should I see the screen change with that extra fields added.

Thanks

Shakir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nothing else to do.

you should see your field on the infotype screen in a subscreen.

you can modify this subscreen with SE51 or SE80.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nothing else to do.

you should see your field on the infotype screen in a subscreen.

you can modify this subscreen with SE51 or SE80.

0 Kudos

Thanks Volker

Which subscreen should I look for?

I ran tcode SE51, gave program name MP000100 and in screen, there are many screen numbers coming up??

I am not able to find out the screen number which I gave while enhancing the infotype uising PM01..I gave 0200..pls help

0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you enhance infotypes.. zp000100 prog is created with new fields declared in ci_0001

any validations you need to perform should be done in the PAI of the screen of program zp000100

also ensure that entry is made in T582C table where we link the standard program mp000100 screen 2000 to zp000100 subscreen.

regards

padma

former_member226519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to PA30.

select a personell number.

display infotype 0001.

you should see you field. press F1 for technical information. it shoes you field name, dynpro number etc