Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations for Infotypes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to list out the infotypes for which a user is authorized to read/write.

From which table(s) can i get this information?

Can some body please help me out?

Thanks in advance,

RSS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try using HR_CHECK_AUTHORITY_INFTY function module to create such report.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

4 REPLIES 4

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try using HR_CHECK_AUTHORITY_INFTY function module to create such report.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx for the replies. I want to know what all infotypes the user is authorized to see or write. With that function module i can know whether the passed infotype can be accessed or not.

And the T-codes SUIM etc.. I can see what all inftoypes a user can access through PFCG-> authorizations ..

But what i wanted is, through program i want to fetch those details so that in my application based on the result, i can design the application.

Thanks,

RSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSS,

If u want to identify the changes made in infotypes(log details) use the standard report RPUAUD00 or its t-code PC00_M16_UAUD...this is used for audit purpose...

If u want to maintain authorization details for infotypes...refer the structure...PC403...

Former Member
0 Kudos

transactions SU01 and SUIM can help you to check the authorizations