cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP iViews in Portal ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I need to create some bsp iviews in Portal (bsp hap_document, for appraisals).

This portal is based on ESS, thus, all employees have created a ESS user (communication user, does not Dialog user).

My question is... in order to use this BSP iViews, is enough with the communication user?. do I need a Dialog (gui) user for display BSP in Portal?

I am using SSO with Tickets between EP 7.0 and backend ECC 5.0, for ESS application. In this case of Bsp iviews, how can I integrate this scenario?

thanks in advance,

Leandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leandro,

If you are using LogonTickets as the SSO mechanism, the user signing on to the Portal, will execute the BSP on the backend as well.

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leandro,

As you said SSO is already established you have to make sure that whoever executing BSP application from application should have same username in the backend too.other than that there are no additional requirements.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leandro,

Look SSO is the process to that u have to specify Credentaials only once and u can connect to backend system without giveing Credentials again.

Now the basic Thing is that user that u have loged in portal and User in Ur Backend Should be same for SSO to Work.

once SSO is configured properly then u can call ur BSP application's from back end without Giveing Credentials again for backend login.

Hope this help's

Regards.

Soni Vinit