cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning book Creation in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

1. I want to change the UOM from Pc to Ton in standard planning area. But this we cannot do in standard planning area.

For this we have to copy the planning area from standard one.

2. Can we copy the planning book from standard planning book with different planning area.

3. If we cannot do the query no. 2 is there any easy method for making the planning book with all the attributes of standard planning book.( I know the Drop & Drag method for making planning book)

Regards

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can i change the unit of measure in standard palnning area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurvarender,

I think you can not change Unit of Measure in standerd Planning Area. If you want to change the Unit of Measure create new SNP Planning Area by copying standerd SNP Planning Area.

First copy the standerd planning Area & then change the Unit of Measurement.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can not change the UOM in standard planning area. Normally you should not make any changes in standard planning area as this can be used as reference and will be great help in trouble shooting .

You should make a copy of planning area and do the desired changes in that PA. Copying planning book is also easy task . Following steps shoudl help

1. Copy the standard planning area 9ASNA02 and assign the new UOM to this PA.

2. copy the Standard planning book using following step

a. Using transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B copy the standard planning book 9ASNP94 and dataview SNP94(1) and give any other name of your choice . You can copy standard dataview and PB by clicking on check box "With reference"

b. Copy 2nd data view in same way.

c. Now in transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B choose the Planning Book you have created in step 2 and in the menu Click on EDIT -> Assign Planning Area

c. Assign the PA you created in step1 to this PB and now you should have a mirror copy of Standarf PA, PB and DV .

D. Go to Macrowork bench for teh two dataview you have created and gnerate all macros again even if their status is green.

Hope this helps

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathan

I have created the planning area planning book & data view by copying the standard one.

The problem is coming when i am going to attach the copied planning book with copied planning area using edit button through T-code /SAPAPO/SDP8B, the system is not allowing to do this.

The system is not highlighting, stuck with standard planning area.

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Can i change the unit of measure in Planning area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a new Planning book with the copy of the standard PB, however you see the standard PA associated with the new PB. If you want to use a new Planning book(as that of the std one) with your PA then I guess you have to cerate your own PB manually by including all the keyfigures and characterstics as that of std PB and you can import macros as well from the Std PB