cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to alter AP Invoice draft

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to add frieght/carriage to AP Invoice draft error come up as " tax code missing or out of date". The problem occures only for items. Tried in PL35 AND PL39 2007A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error message is abnormal. You probably need to log a ticket to SAP support. Your database integrity is in danger. It needs to be thoroughly checked ASAP.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Is it only for AP invoice drafts? Have you checked your freight setup screen as well as the tax code setup for the relevant tax code?

Kind Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Yes only AP Invoice with Item have this issue, yes I belive thats been set properly. Without saving draft I can add frieght into the AP Invoive and no problem adding that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Have you checked you have put in the valid tax code when you add freight/carriage?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Can you explain that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

You can find this under administration - setup - freight. Check that the correct tax code is being used there, then for the tax setup look under admin - setup - financials - tax - tax codes.

Kind regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I cant find any problems there. do you think is there any other reasons?/ solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I've just tried to replicate the issue on a UK demo db 2007A PL38 and couldn't get the same error. At this point I do think it could be a setup issue. Have you tried in a different db? Also can you provide some steps of how you are entering this invoice so I can try and replicate the issue?

Kind regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I havent tried in another data base, will try and will message you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I have tried the same in demo data base it doesnt have problem, howeve all the settings in this systemas the same but unable to solve the isuue. Below is the error messag copied.

Tax code 经ɶ핼"햐"颖ɺ찄찄倬u03A0倬u03A0逈య晸୭걐ဖ嚐઼ is missing or out of date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

The error message isn't showing fully, could you type it out in the message please?

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what the system showing as it the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Have you checked the dates on this tax code and checked perhaps that there's nothing funny in your posting periods setup? If you say that in the one db the configuration is exactly the same as the other one then it points to a data related issue in which case I would advise logging a call with SAP support.

All the best,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its just a pain checked in posting periods already no issues there, some AP Invoice works which doesnt have any such problems. Only few doesnt work. Investigaed a comparison no luck.