Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading logo in excel sheet from application server

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

how can i download a logo in excel sheet from the application server(logo is in OAOR tcode) .you can also specify with OOPS concept.

rewards assured.

Reagrds

Swarnali Basu

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnali,

Just go through the following link:

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Nitin.

SantoshKallem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go with SMW0 (TCode)

select radio button Binary data for WEBRFC application and press F8.

Execute again.

Select the Obj name and import(shift+ F7)

regards,

santosh reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Trans. code OAER give the

classes as PICTURES

Object type as 'OT'

it will download in gif format. I dont know how to do it excel.

Regards,

Naresh.

0 Kudos

hi guys

i have already uploaded the logo in OAOR tcode and it is there in application server ,i wanna know is there any way we can download it into excel(without using sap scripts or smart forms).

uptil now none of teh answers were helpful

Regards

Swarnali

0 Kudos

Hello Swarnali,

As I specified earlier you can download the logo by using OAER transaction. You can add a picture in excel sheet in the specifed cells, but how one can convert a logo which is in JIF or JPG into excel?? do you want to split the picture into rows and columns??

Regards,

Naresh.

0 Kudos

hi Naresh

there is no problem if i split the logo into rows and column, anyhow i need to download in the excel sheet from application server,using oaer tcode i can upload the picture to the application server buit how do i download it in excel is my question,as per your reply *You can add a picture in excel sheet in the specifed cells*,can you please elaborate on this?

Reagrds

Swarnali

0 Kudos

Hi,

To insert a picture in excel-> select rows and columns in excel go to menu insert->picture->from file select file. you will have picture in specified cells.

Regards,

Naresh.

0 Kudos

hi naresh

i think there is some miscommunication in case of my question,my requirement is to add a logo in excel sheet from application server,i mean when the user clicks to download the excel sheet the logo should immediately appear in the excel sheet,and it is not a fixed logo it can be anything which appears in applicaton server(on that program).

as far as excel sheet stanalone is concerned i know to do it and as well as to get the logo in the application server standalone ,but i cant download the logo in excel sheet from the application server.now does my question make sense ?

Reagrds

Swarnali

0 Kudos

i have closed this issue by downloading in word

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have closed it by downloading a logo in word

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to downlaod the logo to execl sheet. It would be greate if throw some exampels.

Regards

Harikrishna