Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Milestone Billing Problem

Hello

I am trying to do milestone billing. I have done the following steps:

1.I have created a Project with milestones assigned to activities under a network for Downpayment, Partial Invoice and final Payment.

2.Created a sales Order and assigned the WBS on account assignment.A tan type material is assigned to SO.

3.Billing Plan created for SO item by copying the milestone dates from Project.

4.I have confirmed one activity in project and maintained the same date for milestone actual date.

I am facing following problems:

1.The actual date from milestone is not getting copied to billing plan for item in SO.

2.Although the billing block is removed, the billing type is not maintained automatically and I have to maintain it manaully (Is there some config for this?)

3.When I go to billing document, I cant see the document generated automatically as per my milestone billing percentage.On trying to maintain in manually I get the error Item Category TAN cannot have invoice type F1.

Please let me know, how do I automatically maintain the Billing type in Billing plan for SO item and does the billing document gets created automically?

Thanks

Sarang

replied

Hello,

Please check the copy control for billing document at item level - Xn:VTFA, whether for the item category TAN, copy control is maintained. Most likely, this is not maintained and that could be the problem.

Murali

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question