Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales quotation-'some rows missing,cannot be saved' error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we try to save the sales quotation; we are getting the error message

'some rows missing ;cannot be saved' .So we are not able to save the sales quotation.

Its happening for all the warehouses.

We checked with OQUT table and QUT1 table. It contains data without any problem.

Rgds,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member196081
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to add this document through manager or super user ID.

I am facing the same prob. Documents are being add with manager ID only.

This may be License Issue.

Regards

Deepak Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this issue occurs when the database cannot be accessed for some reason. If you just wait & try again, does it then work?

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smitha,

Most possible reason have already been put forth. One last thing I would like to ask,

Did you add any rows of type TEXT and later delete them. This I remember used to be issue on one of the Patch level in the 2005A version but I am not sure if that is the case. Just checking.

If none appplies, please post a support message to SAP and they should be able to assist you further

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

Have you duplicated the old one to create new? In those case, there are two empty rows prevent them to be added. This applies to all kinds of documents. You need to delete a row below the actual data but not the last one.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not the duplicate document.We are creating the document from the scratch only.

Thanks,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smitha,

the error 'some rows missing ;cannot be saved' doesnt seems me to be standard SAP error. Do you have in trasnaction notification some block for sales quotation with this error message or do you use some special addon where may be this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Has this happened before and is it happening for all users? What about other sales documents? Are you not able to add any sales quotes at all? Is this the full error message? Can you provide some steps of what you are entering on this quotation and also provide the version of SAP that you are on please.

Kind regards,

Matt