cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Revenue values are getting added to Plan values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I m doing Automatic Revenue planning thru Sales Order..But the pblm what i m facing is that after doing billing the actual revenue values are getting added to plan revenue values in corresponding WBSE. Please someone tell me why is it happening and how to overcome this pblm....

i m still waiting for ur suggestions.....it is very urgent.

Thanks

Vikram

Edited by: vikram Rathi on Sep 24, 2008 7:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

If you are ceratin that there is an error in table updation, please refer SAP Note:158124 and do the necessary corrections. The note is reproduced below for your reference:

Note:158124

The planned revenues of a sales order item for the make-to-order production or the planned revenues or planned payments generated from a sales document for project do not exist or are incorrect.

Additional key words

Sales order value

Cause and prerequisites

This note only describes the repair of incorrect data.It does not contain any description of error causes and no procedures for their elimination.

Solution

If you previously used a release <=3.1I you must first apply the the correction specified in note 417138. Afterwards you may proceed normally as follows.

Call Transaction SA38 and execute program RKPSSHOW.Specify the sales document number or the WBS element.

If the list of RKPSSHOW displays the same values as the sales order, then repair the incorrect data as described in the attachment.

If the list of RKPSSHOW displays incorrect data, refer to Note 98745 (first).

Repair description

The attached program Z158124 reconstructs all planned revenues and planned payments again which are generated from SD. You can restrict processing to the affected controlling object numbers (= technical keys for the plan value tables in CO). If you make no restrictions, all objects are processed for which SD values exist.

You can repeat the program at any time.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Can you tell me which release of SAP you are working on. If it is an older release like 4.50, planned value from sales order and billing plan at WBS element level get added. In that case what you are interpreting as cumulation of plan & actual may be nothing but cumulation of values from two different revenue planning (one from sales order and then again from WBS billing plan).

If the case is different, then I suggest instead of anlayzing table COES, please check for planned and actual revenues in table: RPSCO. Please use fileds 'Value Type' (Plan, actual etc) and Value Category (Cost, Revenue, etc) for a meaningful analysis.

In any case, pl revert.

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

thanks for your prompt reply.Here we are working on ECC 5.0

I followed ur suggestion but still not able to get any clear picture.

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please pass the object number of the WBS element and see the value in table:COES. Check whether the planned value is in excess of what is in COES.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

I follow your suggestion and i found that in table COES and under column WTGBTR plan values are exactly same what i planned originally and one more thing i noticed that value type for Plan and actual values is 1 under WRTTP_PLAN.

waiting for your further suggestion...

thanks

vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actual revenues mat not really be getting added to planned revenues. You must be seeing some reports wherein planned revenue as well as actual revenue get cumulated. In that case, it is a reporting problem. If you could tell which report you are referring to, it would be easier to analyze.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralee

I have checked it in S_ALR_8701564 and cn41 but the same pblm exists in both the reports....

kindly suggest me some solution..

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Check whether the revenues are already planned for the WBS element in project.

regards,

sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,,

did u get the answer for tthis. even i am facing the same problem. kindly share.

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

This does not happen generally. Please raise a ticket with SAP OSS.