Can I insert a graphic in a sapscript?
Hi to everybody!
I have to insert a graphic in pe51...is this possible? If it doesn't be possible does anybody tell me how can I capture all the data I have in sapscript and insert a graphic? Is this only possible with smartforms?
Thanks a lot
nikita mishra replied
Command in your Sapscript
/: INCLUDE Z_YOUR_LOGO OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE E
These are the steps to be followed for uploading graphics in R/3 system
1. First save the file as BMP
2. Open the BMP file in IMaging (Goto -> Programs -> Accessories -> Imaging) and
make it Zoom as 100% and save as *.TIFF
3. Open SE38 and execute program RSTXLDMC
4. Give your TIFF file path name
5. Select Bcol (for Color)
6. TEXT ID will be ZHEX-MACRO-*.
7. Inplace of * write your own logo name (ZCOMPANYLOGO)
8. Execute the program
9. Now Goto SE71 create your ZFORM
10. Create logo window
11. Goto text element of logo window