cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw Material cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We want to pick the actual price per unit of the raw material issued against a production order created at certain time period.

FGmaterial - Production order 1

SGmaterial - Production order 2

SGmaterial - Production order 3

RAWmaterial

On giving the FGmaterial code , the report should pick both the actual cost and planned cost of the raw material ( Cost maintained during when the material is issued to the production order ) .

Regards,

Vivid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u want to know, Cosumption (Cost) of raw material for Finished material with reference to production order.

Goto t.code MCRE and give Period of analysis with reference to order. or u can check at Order itself CO03 Header---> cost-> analysis.

I hope this will solve ur problem.

Or

After carrying out CK11N,Click on Cost Comps ,an icon present near to view button in the centre of the screen.There you can get the split up and you see the

Raw material cost alone.

Please check table MCKALKW , with reference to production order number/raw material number. The field "WERTN" gives total raw material cost issued to order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

In MCRE report the system displaying actual price of all the raw material . But in table MCKALKW I am not able to get the planned prices for that particular order.

We want to develop one report which enables to compare the actual and planned price of raw materials issued against the production order.Regarding this I have one more query . The scenario is make to stock.And all material are batch managed. We also want to know the link between the sales order and the details of materials issued from which production order.

For a given period system will pick all the sales orders and will compare the raw material prices used to produce the sales order product .Please throw some light on this also.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivid

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have u tried Switch Drilldown option - > component in MCRI T.code.

or production > production order>shop floor information system>standard analysis>production cost

Please check table MCKALKW , with reference to production order number/raw material number. The field "WERTN" gives total raw material cost issued to order.

You can find the Moving average price of a material in MBEW table Field VERPR. Similarily Standard Price is available in the same table for field value STPRS.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks for the explanation.Able to get the required details.

Regards,

Vivid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

If RM is maintained at MAP so the value of RM taken at the time of issue will be the calculated as quantity * MAP at the time of issue. If you want that system should be consumed on the basis of it's purchase price then I think you need to use FIFO in FI. Please consult with your FI consultant for this.

Regards,