Did you mean: 

Mapping Exception problem

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have some problem when i was trying to excute my mapping

it throws below exception.

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.IllegalInstanceException: Too many values in first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as second queue.] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib3.NodeFunctions method useOneAsMany[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.CBufIter@52c052c0, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.CBufIter@5c195c19, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.CBufIter@65726572]

can anybody please look into this. and suggest me ..

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeep,

In UseOneAsMany function the first input has to have a single value which is replicated n number of times basd upon the second and third values. So use SplitByValue function before UseOneAsMany.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One as many node function takes 3 inputs, first is the source value second is the Howmany times the source value should repeat and third one is where the context should change, here 2nd and 3rd input count should same, otherwise it shows an exception.

Follow this link

And one more is we should pass some value to the One as many node function, so put map with default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

there is a problem with the function UseOneAs many ,the values in first queue are not equal to the values in the second queue

do chk this below link it will give u a clear picture

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/df564b6aa24fc9ab0d685460747de5/frameset.htm

Regards

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then error may be in passing the input values in one of the node function (USE ONE AS MANY).

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is clear:

'' Too many values in first queue in function useOneAsMany. It must have the same number of contexts as second queue.''

You have to check that the number of elements and contexts in the queues you are using is the same.

What are trying to do in your mapping?

Carlos