cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help required for plant wise transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client want that his user should able to see the customers which are at that plant level only. But at this moment all customers can be visible & billed at any plant level.

e.g. Mumbai CFA is created as plant. This CFA associated customers can be billed by ahmedabad CFA(plant user )also. We want to restrict it. Client want that user of one plant should not be able to do any transaction at the level of other plant.How can we do that?

Regards,

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto your item category and deselect the field BUSINESS ITEM. Maintain Plant in the customer master. Create the sales order as per your requirement and check if it is meeting the requirement .

Guess it should work.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh

By two ways, you can achieve this

- via Basis authorization where you can restrict authorization to selected users

- via user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ where you can define a logic such that for plant 1000, users AB, BC & CD not allowed to access plant 2000

This suggestion is given assuming that you want to control generating billing from different plants.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

My client want that there should not be any display of customers of other plants. Further it is not only billing but no transactions should be created by the user of one plant into the other plant.

If i am not still clear in my communication pl tell me I will send the details.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear santosh,

Why do n't you go for authority-check through an object with the help of basis team on shipping point .

means , user will have authorisation according to the shipping point , we are doing this way only .

This is the best option for you .

Note : even one plant can have multiple shipping point , user may be different .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear santosh,

As per me,

customer can not be controled in plant level , you can maintain delivering plant in customer master , but it can be changed in order .

Better , go for any Ztable and if customer entry exists in that table with plant combination , do not allow to despatch from other plant , this can be acheived through user exit MV45AFZZ -- FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

saravanan