cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan order dispatching in CM21/Cm32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Sandbox when I am trying to dispatch a plan order in CM32 or CM21 it is not dispatching. Sometime I get message like "Dispatching sequence: Structure KBED is not currently supported".

But when I am doing the same thing in quality server I am able to dispatch.

What settings I have missed in sandbox. Pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think this releated to capacity profiles defined at Overall profile.

I hope u have activated capacity availabilty check & assigned overall profile at OPJK.

In the time profile of the overall profile, you define the planning period in which the system searches during finite scheduling for dates with sufficient capacity.

In the strategy profile of the overall profile, you define the planning direction in which the system searches for dates with sufficient capacity.and make sure is that assigned in production scheduling profile tcode OPKP

Please refer SAP Note

SNOTE:

Note 204841 - Message CY831 Structure KBED is not currently supported

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the settings which are same in both the client. Regarding note I am going to check and let u know.

I want to know which strategy profile should be used?

Pls explain why to check OPJK, it is wrt production order whereas this problem is for plan order. Do u think that in this case also I have to check the settings for prod order type (OPJK). Pls guide.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you refer the OSS notes?

Overall profile SAPSFCG013

Chcek OPJK for business Function" Release

Dear why do you want to capacity palnning of planned order?

As after converting planned order to production order date will get changed. For REm planned order we use MF50.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Sep 23, 2008 5:28 PM