Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

While creating RFQ we always have comparison based on net price

But in our case requirement is including all duties and taxes how it can be done in SAP ?

Is development required for this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Quotations we can maintain the prices and conditions and taxes. after maintaining this with respect to the vendor then 2 or more quotations are compared and then the vendor is decided.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U will get the comparison for only tax condition such as CST / JVRN which are inventorised. Other conditions for which set off is available will not be part of the comparison.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the inventorized tax condition types are used, then the net price will be calculated with the tax value. For setoff, system will not calculate and price comparison will not consider tax.

Hope this will be helpful, if so award the points.

Regards,

Elanchezhian. K.C.

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have mantained quotations taking all the tax & duty conditions those can be cmpared in ME49.Here check the boxes ,Include Discount,Include delivery Cost & Determine effective price.This will compare the total price of each RFQ.

Dhruba

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing Price Comparison in ME49, select indicators;

- Include Discounts

- Include Delivery Cots

- Determine Effective Price

And then execute report and analyse, it will consider everything along with taxes as per the Tax Code and compare Quotations on the basis of Effective Price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While maintaining the quotations (ME47) you can mention all conditions and taxes.