cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Planning data back to PlanningCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I'm in IP here is my problem:

I have created all the backend objects for an IP-scenario (standard and real-time-cube, Multiprovider, Aggr.-level). I have created an Input-ready query with two restricted KFs (one restricted to standard cube and the other one restricted to real-time cube - the latter one has been made planning relevant).

I can start my query in Bex Analyzer and can enter some numbers in my planning column (by the way, when I use RSRT2 and launch query in this environment, I cannot enter anything, not sure why?).

Back to Bex Analyzer: even capable to enter data I was thinking to add a button that would save my data back to the (real-time-)cube.

Therefore I added a button, used type "planning specific order", and then "Save". However, this doesn't work at all, there is no data on my real-time cube at all ????

However, when I leave Excel, I get a warning message the I'll lose unsaved planning data, therefore I assume the system still knows the existence of plan data, but how can I save thsi data back to my real-time cube ???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is enabled for planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just in case , check whether real time info cube is enabled for Planning . You may right click & switch the cube for planning / loading .

Regards

Mr Kapadia